SPORTSMAN AUTOPILOT 120
Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120 denna elmotordrivna kajak utnyttjar Minn Kotas Spot-Lock-teknik; den tar dig till din fiskeplats snabbare och håller din position över den plats du vill vara.
Kontrollera kajaken med en knapptryckning med den Bluetooth-anslutna i-Pilot-fjärrkontrollen.
|File Size:||3009 kb|
The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Tournament-ready channels secure your fish measuring board with in-hull storage when not in use
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Lift assist helps deploy and stow motor quickly in shallow water or when launching and landing. 24 lbs. motor console can be removed for transport
- Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
- Custom tackle box included
- Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak.
Total Boat Capacity: 558 pounds
Assembled Hull: 119 pounds; Motor Console: 24 pounds
Usable capacity for people and gear: 415 pounds
Number of Paddlers1
Material Single Layer Polyethylene
Length 12' | 3.7 m
Width 37 in | 94 cm
Weight 53.97 lb | 119 kg